Room for All’s mandate is to find constructive ways to work toward the inclusion of all people within the life and ministry of the Reformed Church in America. This is going to be an ongoing process. You can do the following things to help the effort:
- Donate to Room for All. There are several ways for you to support RfA financially. You can donate by check, online by PayPal, credit card, IRA distribution and other methods. You can make meaningful charitable gifts by carefully planning your timing at the end of the calendar year with donor advised contributions and other methods. We encourage you to consult your personal tax, financial or legal professional for advice regarding your specific situation.
- Do you shop at Amazon.com? Use this link to designate Room for All, Inc. as the recipient of a percentage of your purchase through the Amazon Smile program.
- Recommend a resource. Have you read a book or article, seen a movie or play or some other exciting resource that others might find helpful? Please recommend it! We will offer suggested resources on this website in the near future. You may submit your recommendations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share your story. We are collecting stories of God’s people that tell of their faith journey as it relates to the inclusion of LGBTQ people in the life and ministry of the church. If you would like to share your story, please contact email@example.com.
- Submit a post for our “Outsights” blog. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invite a board member to introduce the work of Room for All at your church, classis meeting or regional synod meeting. Contact email@example.com